Monday 25 February 2013

About The Rider



My passion for touring began in 1999 when I first borrowed my brother's riding jacket and headed to Melaka for a day's trip. I was on my first 125cc bike, a Varadero 125. That trip was the turning point.



One and a half years later, I got my first class 2 bike, a Pan European. I followed a group of friends to Phuket. The experience I had, border crossings and the experience of different cultures sparked this passion to ride and venture further.


                                          

Within the next year, I was leading 2 groups of Singapore bikers to Phuket and Betong. The experience I got from those trips, gave me the confidence to spur on and pushed the mileage further.




By 2010, I have covered extensive parts of Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and the free economic zone of Tachileik, Myanmar. Looking up north in the map, China is the next country to venture.







And so the adventure begins. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment